Jewellery Commissions, Remodelling, Upcycling and Repairs
David specialises in all types of jewellery commissions to suit your individual requirements. He works with: gold, platinum, palladium and silver; using precious and semi-precious stones and pearls.
His speciality is handmade precious jewellery of all types, having many years experience working with clients on bespoke engagement and wedding rings, remodelling and the upcycling of old jewellery. Unless hallmarked with UK marks, old jewellery will be tested for suitability for re-use. He and his expert team will help you realise your jewellery dream.
As a significant part of the business, David takes pride in restoring your jewellery to its best.
We offer a variety of services. If any service you require is not listed below please contact us on +44 (0) 1273 477 255, email David at email@example.com or just pop into the studio with your piece of jewellery to have a chat about it.
Jewellery Repair Services
- Resizing a ring/bangle/bracelet/necklace
- Reshanking of ring bands that have thinned after years or wear
- Claw retipping/replacing: make sure your precious gems are safe
- Cleaning and polishing: make your precious diamonds, gems and precious metal sparkle again
- Stone replacement and repolishing
- Restringing/rethreading pearls or other beaded stones
- We stock a selection of chains of various lengths
For a private consulation with David at his Lewes Studio/Workshop in East Sussex, please phone us on: